For any mom, or any woman who has to balancing family, career and friends, beauty tips should always turn around to save time and effort. Therefore, because we know how you are and what you need, then four tips that will help you feel and look better all the time! Here are some Quick though very valuable Tips (research based on 123 Blog posts from 45 Beauty and Health Blogs).
ORDERED AND UPGRADE YOUR MAKEUP KIT
Is there any better place to start sorting your vanity? Search through piles of half-empty bottles and makeup up only complicates the use and makes you remove the desire to do so.
How you should start creating some order:
- Turn your favorite products, the ones you use all the time. Make sure there is outdated or in disrepair. Discard everything else.
- Make a list of everything you’re missing: Need rouge or Eyeliner? Use all the promotions and discounts that you can and grab new makeup!
- Keep your makeup kit in a place where you can always see it in a basket on the sink counter if you can, or in a prominent place in your closet or dresser. That way you will avoid buying what you already have.
USE ‘MULTIUSE’ BEAUTY PRODUCTS
There is nothing better to save time and money Products: two-in-one and even the four-in-one. Some of our favorites are: 100% Pure Lip and Cheek Tint, It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush and Clinique Age Defense BB Cream.
How? Make sure that each new product you buy is multipurpose and end of the year you will have saved more time, money and space than you can imagine. Some Make up Multiuse products driven by innovation.
CLIPS YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE
The incredible amount of time that demand certain beauty routines is such that maybe avoid it. To make sure you’re not neglecting but at the same time, you are maximizing your time, we recommend that you combine several beauty routines.
How to combine it correctly:
- Shave your legs and exfoliate your skin while you shower.
- Use beauty mask while doing something else like washing dishes with soap to protect your hands.
- Use a trick “retro” that always works: put the curlers while sorting the house.
- Use baby oil to moisturize your skin in the bath.
GET ENOUGH SLEEP!
The best beauty secret is to get enough sleep and be well hydrated. Of course, there are ways to look well rested even when you are not, but are just tricks to get by, there’s nothing like the rest you need.
Tricks to get enough sleep:
- Become an agenda that includes 7 or 8 hours of sleep each night.
- If you have a baby, seek help from your spouse, a friend or a babysitter so you can rest a little during the day and take a nap.
- Exercise! The magic word. Even a short walk around pushing shopping your baby will help you de-stress.
- Listen to some soft music when you go to bed. Take turns with your husband to care for baby or children if they wake up at night.